hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

21.6.09

THE it,




those ....were the one I admired


taking every single glance possible to notice,


every step,breath,motion and the uncountable seconds that stuck on my watch


would it be some sort of 'gossip girl'


i pulled all my efforts to stop munching the little tit bits as I was admiring her


questions filled my blur vision. why? how ?


those long awesome legs that i always had wished for,


those incredible waist line,


those long and straight, shiny black,visibly floating in the air




.....I would say it is almost perfect


I was jealous. My green eye pop out . Leaving all those hate in it. Sometimes I think it isn't fair. Longing to see the truth identity. The nerve stuck me..my itchy eyes are patient less


as I stood behind with my eyes wide open. Seconds pass slowly.




Turning, back as the hair flows gently, I was speechless


Her looks were way different than I expected. My axienty level shot downward. Bloody Hell, I said to myself. WTF.


No words to be descirbed. It discomforted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment