hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

14.6.09

.......darlings where were u?

6/14/20096:54:45 PM[b][c=#FF8080]Maddy [/c][/b]deepikAyeah. like. they have big eyes.. nice nose.. well basically. not all of em have nice lips tho.. and they're tanned.. and .. walah.. the same..
6/14/20096:55:11 PMdeepikA[b][c=#FF8080]Maddy [/c][/b]: 0

Ouch! Staring at those words on my Pc screen gave me the effect that Sandakan doesn't have those interesting guys around. Where have they been ?

I'm sitting down here, typing this out while I'm in the mood of hunting some hotties. Perhaps I might just go on Facebook or Bearshare. Well, Hi5 has tons of em :)

Currently, I have the mood of smoking some shisha. *shisha-ing around alright ! I haven't unpacked my bag yet, had my shower or ate my dinner.

Since I hit for the holidays, I have engulfed like a blue amoeba, everything possible. Doughnuts, cakes, Thai, Dim Sum and the list goes on. School starts tomorrow. My friends are gonna have a hornyhottienastydirtylittletalk during free time tomorrow.

Till then, xxxx

8 hours till school starts .....

deepika is listening to beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment