hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

4.6.09

Instance of Struggling.

It is 9.55 p.m....
Brushing my teeth while i blog. Tomorrow will be my third visit to the dentist since last 2 months. I will undergo some cleaning and so on. Needless to say, a round or flat metal wire will be placed against the surfaces of my teeth very soon. In other terms, i will be officially using braces. For some, it might just sound a bit to cranky. It was dad's decision and i have nothing against it. So far....
Btw, two of my tooth will be pulled out with forceee.... Sobbing.....
Sometimes, i do think it a bit cool having them on. The colours are just too attractive. Especially, Green. Somehow, it catches my eye and sheds its glam. Okay, for now its sounds too lunatic.
I'm gonna leave this topic on its own to fade away.

Oh well, Since Monday, the very Monday, I dint disinclined to work on the treadmill. Running for about 20 minutes and sweating worst than heavy rain. I am really working hard. Its just i need to contend with great force to work this out. Loosing some amount of pounds is not an easy job. As ah Chun mentioned, "patience my friend" . Thinking of it,as i gawk in the air, i realized that he was right. Yet how long ?....I cant fucking wait.

Lets have a little re-cap alright, when i was in Form 1, I used to golf heavily thinking that i might loose some pounds. Too bad that idea dint work instead i became darker. Crappy isn't it. Form 2, I started going to the gym but in the end i engulfed every junk at home after working out. No hypothesis could be detected. Form 3 was just a busy year. Balancing all the pressure on my head was just too awful. As i go to Form 4, its much different.I am a bit more serious in when I'm working out rather than before.AND more friends to support me all long. Declaring my gratitude to you guys. I do love you all. ;)

On the other hand, I haven't touched a book since the holidays stroked. Being too lazy and unable to push my self to my study table. I feel so worthless. Seems like time flies....

deepika is feeling really exhausted.....

Till then,
xxxxxxxxx.....

* missing the guys for now. have a fun trip ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment