hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

9.6.09

Labels: Bored !


Its noon, a hot one indeed.
Ate lunch in Masarap after long hours spent in the saloon. I cant bare the heat anymore. Gives me headache and i am in the urge to cut off all my hair* Britney spears !
Sitting down here, a huge green bottle on the right, a wet towel on the left and an energy bar beside it. They all left me in boredom.
I will be leaving tomorrow and coming back by Sunday noon. School starts on Monday after 2 weeks break which was totally wasted doing nonsense. The Internet line seems to be extremely awful ! Its moving slower and slower. Its shows the true heart of the nature city where we live and dance on trees -.-/
By evening, I will be heading to the gym as usual. Again and again, running for 20 minutes, 7 laps is just getting too boring. The music as loud as ever , listened and my ears are never tired.
Yesterday night, just had some vodka sitting at the beach outside with mum. We could not go out because the light were off, indicated-blackout

Shall I say Muse for it ?

don't kid yourselfand don't fool yourselft
his love's too good to lastand i'm too old to dream
don't grow up too fast
and don't embrace the pastthis life's too good to last
and i'm too young to caredon't kid yourself
and don't fool yourselfthis life could be the last
and we're too young to see

Lately, I have been checking out really cool treadmill workouts on YouTube. Gives me inspiration and the courage to run longer : )


deepika is listening to * pianoo-ness

Till then, xxx
I'm off for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment