hello.. im deepika. 16-teen going on 17-teen
blogs to escape from boredom.
spends time hoping for something new
loves her dearly friends
some people are too HOT.

5.6.09

Loan Sharks.


Oh well, the list above was made during the break. Gym and swim every evenings. I struggle to burn out the calories. Drinks with my fellow mates almost every Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You guys better pick some other place alright !. And, a tiny bit of add maths- just when I am extremely free.
For the past one month, we have been hitting Jesselton. No matter till the clock strikes nearly midnight or the scorching hot Sun to burn ourselves up. The sad part, where are the hotties?
How mournful
Killing the time, currently listening to Katty Perry- Waking up in Vegas. I just love her whole album. Meantime, I am just perceiving and tasting the creamy yogurt. Mum makes good yogurt. I agree on that! The huge bowl of yogurt just makes me crave for it more.
Btw, Elliot and the guys just came back from their trip to Langkayan. I heard it was super awesome. Kevin, hope you don't get too nasty about your leg. The unbelievable fact was- the were little sharks. Not loan sharks but sharks.*bursts in laughter. I'm speechless.
Boringness stikes, great time with Elliot, Victor and Bren in the pool. Boobs and crappy jokes. Bren has good swimming manner. Love the butterfly. Outstanding! Lastly, welcome to the new bloggers.
deepika cant wait for tomorrow
Till then,
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment